Search this blog


Home About Contact

Why I Want To Be A Netpartner Affiliate

My name is Razak Haruna Ariyo. I am an affiliate marketer and have over 5 years experience marketing products online.

A friend told me about Netpartner and when I perused the website I discovered that it will be exciting working with them. So I applied for an affiliate account.

I am also an ezinearticles platinum member where I have over 100 live articles promoting a male enhancement product called SizeGenetics. Here is a link to all my articles at ezinearticles http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Ariyo_Haruna

I work with other affiliate websites which includes MarketHealth (www.markethealth.com), SellHealth (www.sellhealth.com) and MoreNiche (www.moreniche.com).

I am experience and believe we can work together.

Looking forward to get approved into your program.

Best regards,

Razak Haruna Ariyo

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “